Friday, September 30, 2005

FMS - Makucova

A chorus of dog voices. At the center is one who seems shamed into barking. What has gotten the others so upset? And why does this one dog sound so half-assed? Is his owner a mailman?

On that note, does anything ever whimper loudly?

If the day had only two voices, these would be the ones: blind conviction and stuttered imitation.

I'm growling over my toothpaste and hot tap water. Ugh, shaving cream.

I'll open a bank account. I'll return library books. I'll pick up my late edition paper.

So seemingly simple.

2 Comments:

Blogger pupil said...

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/09/29/
sledgehammer_keyboar.html

Fri Sep 30, 05:13:00 PM UTC  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on catback exhaust while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view catback exhaust for more great ideas.

Tue Nov 22, 09:20:00 PM UTC  

Post a Comment

<< Home