Sunday, December 04, 2005

A cautionary tale

Last week on Tuesday, I forgot to eat, then I remembered to drink. I drank lots and lots of wine at this party for an architecture seminar. I danced to "Disintegration." Then I hitched a ride with a dude who thought it would be a shortcut to drive through the park. I hit my head on his windshield and got my forehead all bloody. Then I fell down in the snow and got my mouth all bloody. Then I got thrown out of a girl's house. Then I lost many games of pinball at Lepa Žoga. Then I went home and promptly forgot everything that transpired that night. When I got up the next morning and went to brush my teeth, I had blood all over my face. The result of this was, um, alarming.

2 Comments:

Blogger pupil said...

...reminds me of when, after a Sonic Youth show at Irving Plaza, I went to Lansky for a drink: someone slipped me a mickey. I woke up in my bed, covered in blood. I had fallen on the street directly in front of my building door. A homeless man helped buzz me in. He found me attempting to unlock my door with a pack of cigarettes.

Mon Dec 05, 06:21:00 PM UTC  
Blogger The Long Shot said...

I don't understand. Why's it a cautionary tale?

Thu Dec 08, 10:25:00 PM UTC  

Post a Comment

<< Home