Friday, November 25, 2005

But first...

A word from our sponsors.

Mobitel, the Slovenian telecom that is so efficient you can be interrupted from a night's sleep by drunken Thanksgiving revellers at 3:40 AM. Mobitel has crystalline clarity, so you won't miss a wine-inspired mumble. Can I get a testimonial? "I was asleep. I'd never heard my phone ring. I thought I was dreaming that sound, then it happened again. When I picked up, it sounded just like the person I was talking to was in the other room, even though she was six hours away. I just don't remember anything I said. Maybe that's because I was asleep." And is it reliable? You bet; when you're not alert, Mobitel will make you that way. With its complicated, no apparent volume-control function, Mobitel will always be the loudest thing in your house at 3:40 AM.

Mobitel, for emergencies and whatever the fuck else happens when you could be sleeping.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashbloem said...

Yup, sounds like it's the plan for you.

Mon Nov 28, 07:26:00 PM UTC  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will there be a commercial before every episode of the Hive?

Mon Nov 28, 11:00:00 PM UTC  

Post a Comment

<< Home