Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Brevity is the soul of

My friend Jeffica in Chicago gets, um, psycho props for sending me a present. He gets so many that I gave him lip service in my latest Slo Times column.

He sent me "The Vice Guide to Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll."

We used to sit around the office at ZPFM, reading this shit, going "Suckas!" because it was 2003 and most of the entries were from '97, and holding in our laughs so hard we got man-tits. That's why he's called Jeffica.

Here's what his note said, "You know everything, so you don't really need this. But in case you do, here it is!"

He also sent me a book on how to not dress dumb; I'm not so into that. But since he is, I will be.

This is too brief. I'll reinforce after a spell at Kodeljevo's Balkan music festival tonight.

PS. Canzie, you are fucking genius. Hearts and La Perla lingerie are yours forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home