Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I have too many SMSes

Some of them have got to go. Let's review:


Jo jo big J.I yust came.I get the money.When you come back I hope youll have time for a beer or 6.Enjoy and take care.M.
This one is from my landlord. I guess it proves I've been paying him. Contractually, it's a keeper.

Restaurant is called BREZ'N, is on LEOPOLDSTR 72, we are sitting upstairs...Cab should be 10 or 12 Euros. See you soon!
I never saw these people, and it's going to be a long while before I'm in München again.


U've GOT 2 read Atonement. Ian mcewan must've bn channeling dinner @ ma's when he wrote part one!

This is from Josh. He exclusively uses SMS as his sole form of communication. I've had too many dinners at Ma's to be ready for the fictionalized version.

PIVNICA VEVCE, it's right next to the PAPIRNICA VEVCE and POOL VEVCE!
So which bus line do I take? Vevce...OK, got it.

Im @ home getting drnk. I just tried 2 open my pint glass w/a bottle opener.
More Josh. Congratulations. Mission accomplished.

I worked with her through panteon and I got 2000per hour, u could charge 3000. U would get 6000per session. That ok?
Later today I'm going to figure out if that is OK. It sounds OK, but I'm borderline diseased with a hangover now.

Svete. Write another sms if youll have a problem. I'll make a phone call.
It's cool when you're friends with movie stars and TV actors. Especially when they get you into free performances at Drama with a phone call.

R they ugly inside?
Josh...again. This will need an entire entry to explain.

Aha...you could be here to put your face on mine...hehe...like you said
Wherever I was, it was apparently the wrong place.

Sladke sanje tudi tebi...my pillow says hello to yours
Flirting actually is better than sex. No one can ever say they had smart sex.

Mexican Downs Syndrome call 2 slovenia was $91.60!!! i'm billing that 2 the mexican consulate
This leaves me speechless in so many ways. It appears my time is worth $2 a minute. I'm like a shitty attorney.

Hej you!last sms from slo. Here is my mail...have nice time.hope we se you soon.cmok
Cmok! Fuckin' cmok! Those four letters are worth $91.60.

What's yr theory on why I don't email piggy d?
Well, let's see. You've abandoned sustainable communication for "essential word" phone transmissions. You can only think 30 characters at a time. So, either you're a lazy fucking cunt or the human equivalent of a solar calculator watch.

That's the SMS review so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home