Monday, November 14, 2005

Birthday countdown

This is a call to action. I usually make myself a birthday mix. Yeah, I'm all kinds of selfish. But this year I'm spinning it a little different. I want you guys, my friends, to help me make one. Here's the rub: I have to be able to get the songs from the Internet. Either an MP3 site or some file you can email me. I'm using the office computer, so I don't have any of those nifty file-"sharing" progs at my disposal.

Or you can just post a playlist. That way I can go back to it later, when I have my own computer to put whatever software I want onto.

Nus, you're off the hook. That MP3 CD you made is really high.

3 Comments:

Blogger pupil said...

Glad you like the disk.--Not much of a mix, really, but.

Mon Nov 14, 06:27:00 PM UTC  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made you a mix as well, but apparently it wasn't enough to disqualify me... so, here goes:

Broken Ship - Immaculate Machine
Your Little Hoodrat Friend - The Hold Steady
Poster of a Girl - Metric
Going to Marrakesh - Extra Glenns
Crack the Whip - The Spinto Band

Happy Birthday in advance

Mon Nov 14, 08:02:00 PM UTC  
Blogger J Wilson said...

Happy Birthday back, yo!

Tue Nov 15, 03:19:00 PM UTC  

Post a Comment

<< Home