Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's my birthday today.

Well, 8pm EDT.

I'm about to go buy a coat, because someone stole my leather jacket at Hombre last night. Then I'm going to buy a new cell phone. I know I'm inviting disaster with these purchases.

Motherfucking 31 was the year of loss. And gain. And I assume 32 will be no different.

Incidentally, according to some astrology book, I was born on "The Day of the Boss." I'm going to try to boss a lot of people around today.

Unrelated to anything, my face hurts.

6 Comments:

Blogger ¡OptimoAsiatico! said...

Vse najboljse za rostni dan! 32 is a good number. It's my MCAT score, it's my GPA (move the decimal), it's 2^5, it's your excuse to reply "I'm in my early...mumble mumble..." Thirty-two is the magical number when people stop aging. Don't ask me how old my parents are...they've been 32 for a few decades as far as I'm concerned. Do something memorable. Tell me later.

Somebody spank this kid 32 times?

Wed Nov 16, 02:32:00 PM UTC  
Blogger Ashbloem said...

Did you get punched? Sometimes that makes one's face hurt.

Wed Nov 16, 02:51:00 PM UTC  
Blogger MsMolly said...

Happy birthday to you and to me.

Love,
Molly "still younger than you" Dolan

Wed Nov 16, 04:14:00 PM UTC  
Blogger ann & dabney said...

happy birthday my friend and fellow scorpio. i really know nothing about the zodiac, but i've read that our color is blood red, we are intense, and we rule from the loins.

tip one back in our honor tonight...

- dab

Wed Nov 16, 04:57:00 PM UTC  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Shared Birthday, big fella.

Wed Nov 16, 06:43:00 PM UTC  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeeeey, happeeeee birtday. I got my mustatch on for youuuuuuu. I might ave to chave it. It makes me eeeeeeetch.

Thu Nov 17, 02:48:00 AM UTC  

Post a Comment

<< Home